The Epic Blog Of Mine

The Epic Blog Of Mine
Feel good fun.

Saturday, January 18, 2014

10 FACTS ABOUT ME.

Hey guys, it's been a long time since I last posted an ACTUAL post on this blog so here's one.
The title is pretty self-explanatory, so I'll not beat about the bush.
I hope after you read this post you have a better understanding of me. (no homo)

10 FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I'm a left handed. (no difference to fapping anyways)
2. I'm a Piscean. (GO TEAM PISCES!)
3. I'm Asian. (You want the mee *D*?)
4. I support FC Barcelona. (Visca El Barca!)
5. I am secretly a troll. (you guys would probably know from the amount of bullcrap i post on the blog)
6. I'm the sexiest man alive. (FHM just didn't see it)
7. I have a Youtube channel called Perilteo. (see my previous posts, I post videos on this blog as well)
8. I'm a Buddhist. (religious wise)
9. I can do quite a lot of voices. (from Christopher Walken, to Morgan Freeman as well as other accents)
10. I think fatasses are gravity's opposition.
That's what she said.
Enjoy.
-Lincoln.