The Epic Blog Of Mine

The Epic Blog Of Mine
Feel good fun.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

GUIDE TO HOW TO READ THIS GUIDE

Yes, hello. You, yes you. No, not the fat guy. You. Uh huh.
Ever wondered why life sucks? Why people PMS like mad horses drinking booze? Why pubic hair is a problem for all people? And why Obama actually approved gay marriage in America?
Well look no further.
This is the GUIDE TO HOW TO READ THIS GUIDE.

First and foremost, this guide is designed to be unpredictable.
So yeah, if you see me posting a picture of me going through a sex change operation, don't cry.

Fear the wrath. 

Secondly, if you are not really very distinguished in English, I suggest you need to further examine how this guide (blog) is written. Somehow or rather, there are some very indirect messages you can sieve out to find the actual intended meaning. I'm sorry, the previous sentence has already made you confused.
This blog is and continues to be a morse code-cum-crazy blog that suggests everything that goes through my mind. Don't worry, its not genetically altered, but yours is. *laughs to myself crazily before realizing the joke wasn't funny*
Thirdly, this blog isn't very consistent. It's a very obvious fact that I've stopped parodying and given a chance and time, I might do it. But it takes up resources and time and brainpower...bleh, I now do those in school and occasionally with friends. If you don't understand this guide or blog, you can always change to another more interesting blog. I don't claim my blog captivates people or is blown up to epic proportions, however, I do claim that my blog is just something I pent down occasionally, to have a journal of what happens in life.
Some people may find this blog boring and stuff like that, I suggest you can close this page and try out something new. For those who don't, *creepy strangers and stalkers* , I appreciate that you bother reading this blog, for it isn't special nor is it normal either. :)


Come get some.
THANK YOU FOR WASTING YOUR TIME READING THIS, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
-Lincoln. *WASSSSSSUPPPPP* *aka Peter Griffin*