The Epic Blog Of Mine

The Epic Blog Of Mine
Feel good fun.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Don't break the system.


Yes, rather unique title I've come up with. Two things I wanna talk about. 1. Hunger games.
2. The system.
Hunger games...yes. I've just picked up the book for 19.90 and damn is it addictive. The story is as simple as it can get, yet alluring and lethally attractive as can be. Suzanne Collins, you have my praise.


May the odds be ever in your favor.


The system...ah. Talk about it. If our world was ruled by robots, we'd be screwed. Literally. Because every thing we do has to be oh so precise and accurate. No room for errors, no room for humanity. Take for example my chemistry online test. Ahem. Because 'the system' did not correctly input my certified 'correct' human answers, I got 'em wrong and as a result, failed my test.
You really have to hate robots. A minor mistake would have a consequence of being burned in all four directions to an ashtray.
Ouch.


-Lincoln