The Epic Blog Of Mine

The Epic Blog Of Mine
Feel good fun.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Internet MEMES.

Yes, hello. No really, hello. Y U NO SAY HELLO. Y?
I'm just joking. Relax, take a joke bro. U MAD?
COME AT ME BRO.
Ahh...internet memes. The completely irrational, senseless, nonsensical, foolish and hysterical analogy that trolls use. I have to say, I don't have anything against it. In fact, I do use it also. Pointless it is, but after seeing it anger people and make them rage so badly, what gives? The definition of troll is to agitate a person with no apparent reason nor logic. Seems legit. *another internet meme* *POKERFACE* *Forever Alone*
Oh well, just to end of this topic, Valentine's Day is coming up. Saint Valentine, one of the Christian Martyrs, was tributed as a priest of love, and this holiday is to honor him. Yeah, so much for factual stuff nerd. OH NO, U MAD? Not much to say except:
ME GUSTA
I can has cheezburger?
-Lincoln. *homosexual*