The Epic Blog Of Mine

The Epic Blog Of Mine
Feel good fun.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Usher In The Year Of The Dragon

First and foremost, today is the year of the dragon. Happy Chinese New Year! Gong Xi Fa Cai, Gong Hoi Fatt Choi, 恭喜发财,万事如意,龙马精神!

Badass Chinese New Year. Boo yeah.
New year resolutions? Ahh, quite a number.
1. Win the sports fiesta soccer tournament.
2. Be more awesome then ever. Without people actually noticing it. Pfft.
3. Intellectually wiser, wittier and faster than others.
4. Spend money on some super delicious minestrone.
5. Grow fleshier, and for some weird reason, it doesn't happen to me all year. GOSH.
6. Keep this blog alive. I wanna see this blog when I'm an adult and laugh at it. :)
7. Get better in piano. I wanna achieve grade 8!
8. Auspicious number....I want wealth and prosperity in my family and me!

Once again, not much to say...
except HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
With blessings,
-Lincoln.