The Epic Blog Of Mine

The Epic Blog Of Mine
Feel good fun.

Friday, May 20, 2011

MacBeth, Swearing, Milk.

Guud morrneeng. I'm speaking Germany. Boo yeah. You can go zuck a cucumbar. *Epic Russian Typing*
So, Macbeth. Shakespeare. Controversy. Gay rights. (applies to Shakespeare's story, Macbeth) *Epic Choir Sound* Just to let you bastards know, we went for a play at a huge park located at Fort Canning and yes, you guessed it right, they were staging Macbeth there. Why the hell is the play called Macbeth? Why can't they name it Egg Tart or Russian Mother Chicken? Beats the hell out of me. Damn you, Shakespeare.(He's gay by the way) * Epic Zipping Of Pants* The park was full of people, and it was hot and loud. Just like in India. Minus off all the black people. No wait, MOST of them. The stage was pretty cool and Macbeth had awesome articulation and emotions as well. No, I'm just kidding. I can do better. Much much better. Now go eat some tampons. The play follows the story very closely, so for all you Macbeth fans, or I would like to call Fan-Beths, the ending is the same old boring one.

Gahhhh, cliche!

Talking about swearing, it is a very good form of exercise. Trust me. I cannot describe it in words, but I can, show it to you in picture.

Fear my almighty finger.
Ahh, I so love the middle finger. *Epic crotch kick* Lastly, we come to milk. It is white and found in cows and humans as well. Ah screw it, milk sucks. (Except for Oreo). *Epic Stripping* For all you lactose intolerant people, fear not. You can always drink other stuff apart from milk. Like saliva. Ahhh, so there you go. The ultimate solution for all your milk cravings.
And as for the rest, SUCK IT.
-Lincoln.