The Epic Blog Of Mine

The Epic Blog Of Mine
Feel good fun.

Friday, April 15, 2011

THAT'S IT!

Yes, that's it. Nothing more, nothing less. THAT'S IT people. I have a goal right now. Don't worry, it's not about existence, 'coz I already am fulfilling that. =.= It's about 2-3 more weeks to the mid-year exams and I'm darn right serious about it. Previously my tests were above the average but still, my overall mark doesn't exactly please me. No offense. So...here are my goals:
1. Score well in Mid Year Exams (try to get A's which is actually 70 only. Not that high as you expected)
2. Get Black Ops on PS3 (Only if I fulfill number one.)
3. Get fatter. (I mean bigger).
4. Perhaps, get a life. (Nah, it's 100 percent false).
5. Enjoy life with friends. :D

So there ya' go, approximately few more weeks to mid-year exams. Wish me luck! You must, bitch.
Lotsa stuff to do. And lotsa swearing coming out of my mouth if I ever fail my exams.
-Lincoln