The Epic Blog Of Mine

The Epic Blog Of Mine
Feel good fun.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Nacho Fury!

Helluu. Lincoln here, obviously. Today was a tiring AND epic day for me. We had to stay till 8 at night in our school for some talk held and right after that, me, Patrick and Boss walked to Tiong Bahru. In the DARK. It was so epic cool dude. (You people should really try it, it's awesome) I had some western dinner, so did they. But I have to admit the meal was pretty expensive. x.x Oh and nachos. Nachos,  nachos, nachos. Ahh, they are dipped in CHEESE right? So it was my brilliant idea to do this epic awesome plan to a nacho machine at a seven-eleven store. And guess what? Here's the result:
Also known as fungus el Nacho, commonly found in your toilet.
And a lot more epic stuff happened at Tiong but apparently I'm too tired to tell you all about it. It's 1 in the morning. Yawn.
-Lincoln.