The Epic Blog Of Mine

The Epic Blog Of Mine
Feel good fun.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Oreo + Fat People = Epic Win.

Woo. 50th Post. Alright then, let's get down to the point. What's black and white and has cream inside?(Don't think dirty ;D) It's Oreo! Kraft is brilliance. \m/
 

Heaven is right in front of you.
Next up on our list is fat people! Fat people are hard to kidnap. Yep. Hard to kidnap.
But don't look down on them. They can crush you. So hard. Say goodbye to your existence if they do. They are much much powerful then gravity.
Here is a list I created of the pros and cons of being fat:
Pros
-Hard to kidnap (LOL)
-99 percent chance of not being a bully victim (the other 1 percent goes to fat nerds)
-Most likely Harry Potter fans.
-More chins then Chinatown.
-Possible cause of killing Justin Bieber. (sorry people, had to disappoint you)
-Gives you a lot to laugh at.
Cons
-Slower movement
-Unhealthy (somewhat of)

So there you go! Another reason to have slabs of meat coming outta ya body.
When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.
Voila. Beautiful. Bye. Bitch.
-Lincoln.