The Epic Blog Of Mine

The Epic Blog Of Mine
Feel good fun.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Play My Music (Camp Rock) Parody: Play My Checkers

Hey what up, nerd-migos! RubbaFace here again. I haven't been posting recently 'cos I have been thinking about songs and stuff like that and it didn't really surface in my mind a perfect, comical and seriously ridiculous song. And then...BAM!(It's not like I loss my virginity or something.) This song struck me. Three cheers for...Jonas Brothas!!

Lyrics:
Moving my black checker seeds,
I'm attempting to defeat,
some fatass who's a nerd
and a genius (echo genius)

He's wearing spectacles,
and eating popsicles,
he has two humongous, giant testicles (echo testicles)

Fats moving, flabs bouncing, food crunching, it's exciting,
'cos I am beating
a fatass in checkers!

Verse:
Checkers- it's the name,
I'm defeating a fatass,
at his own damn freakin' game!

Checkers, it's not lame,
and I'm gonna play this game,
oh yeah,
I just wanna play my checkers!!

Now the fatass is losing,
while I am concentrating,
on how to beat
and whip the crap out of him!

He is perspiring,
and he's gonna be pissed,
'cos I'm beating him and he's tasting defeat!
Yeaaaaah!!

Fats moving, flabs bouncing, food crunching, it's exciting,
'cos I am beating
a fatass in checkers!


Verse:
Checkers- it's the name,
I'm defeating a fatass,
at his own damn freakin' game!


Checkers, it's not lame,
and I'm gonna play this game,
oh yeah,
I just wanna play my checkers!!
I just wanna play my checkers!!

End.

Hope you do enjoy it. Play my music is one of my favourite songs. Peace out.
R to da U to da BBA-Face.