The Epic Blog Of Mine

The Epic Blog Of Mine
Feel good fun.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Live Like We're Dying Parody (Kris Allen)-Please Let It All End

 'Zup peeps! (What's up, people!) RubbaFace here and bringing you a music parody that might be very familiar to you. It's Kris Allen's- Live Like We're Dying!!! Woot!!

Lyrics:
I wear dentures and go to my school
When people see it they go
'uncool..."

I'm allergic to almost everything,
pizzas,pastas,chesse and onion rings
so now what do you think...
of me yeah!
And I'm gonna say:
I'm just an average kid suffering,
from something very bad, something very annoying,
I wish it could end
or I'm gonna have no friends,
Puh-lease, let it all end!!

I wear Spongebob Squarepants boxers,
I suck at Tennis, Baseball, Soccer
My classmates often tease me, mock me
They always call me a lose
and I'm still very lonely
Yeah! And I'm gonna say:
I'm just an average kid suffering,
from something very bad, something very annoying,
I wish it could end
or I'm gonna have no friends,
Puh-lease, let it all end!!

Whenever I see girls,
I become flustered
Start to wet my pants
and my legs can't even stand
everything around me goes in a blur
Puh-lease, let it all end!

I always excel in my studies,
but often I get cornered by bullies,
I always think I am crazy,
But now honestly,
and I'm gonna say:
I'm just an average kid suffering from something annoying!
Wish it could end or I'll have no friends,
Puh-Lease Let it all end!!!

End.

Well, I did this song within 1 hour so congrats to me. American Idol Part 3 will be coming out but I don't know how to end it.. Any ideas?
RubbaFace