The Epic Blog Of Mine

The Epic Blog Of Mine
Feel good fun.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

21 Guns Parody- 21 Boys

Well, well, well, hello again. Rubbaface present. And here to present you with a song many of you are familiar with. It's 21 Guns! By Green Day!!! The parody is kind of dirty but nevertheless, you'll like it.

Lyrics:
Do you know what I really want?
I want boys that look like hunks.
Coz' they got muscles so very tough
And I really really love it!

I love boys who have facial hair,
Not to mention hair down there
Looking for my Mr. Right
Which I can't sight...

Want 21 boys,
come be my toys,
Let's make some noise!!

Want 21 boys,
I'll pick my choice,
and I'll rejoice!
With my boys!

Wanna feel those hard abs,
not those fat and shaking flabs,
Want my boys to worship me,
And I want their fullest sincerity

I long to hook up a guy,
Who is rich and doesn't cry
I'll get all my jewellery
And my own car...

Want 21 boys,
come be my toys,
Let's make some noise!!

Want 21 boys,
I'll pick my choice,
and I'll rejoice!
With my boys!

Wish my guy had a goatee,

Makes me head go really dizzy,
If he also looks handsome,
Then I'd wish he'd really come to me!!

I have only a final request,
That's to have a boy that's the best,
Hope he'll treat me to dinner some day
and to listen to what I say...

Want 21 boys,
come be my toys,
Let's make some noise!!

Want 21 boys,
I'll pick my choice,
and I'll rejoice!
With my boys!

End of Song.

Hope you do enjoy it! I put in a lot of effort for the lyrics. Most of them are unrepeated so I had to think of new words that rhyme. Rhyming words FTW and so is RubbaFace!!
Chill and keep kicking ass,
RubbaFace