The Epic Blog Of Mine

The Epic Blog Of Mine
Feel good fun.

Monday, June 7, 2010

What I've Done Parody- What I've Played

Yo whazzup guys! Haven't posted in very long time. Don't worry, I haven't changed. Not the least. Except my nose got chubbier. Wait. I wasn't supposed to say that. Hehe. Never mind. Anyway, thought of a  new parody. Can't seem to think of parodies now. Hmm...I'll drink some brain juice later. Kk, chow. And peace out.

Lyrics:
I'm in my house,
on my couch,
Playing PSP,
I have a lotta games,
exactly, nine hundred and three,
and that's when I recall
the games I bought,
What I've played!!

Halo 3,
I shoot down all the enemies,
Guitar Hero,
let's start to rock and roll!

There are games,
that I really like,
like God of War,
or maybe,
the Fantastic Four,
and that's when I recall,
the games I bought,
What I've played!

The Simpsons Game,
I think its really very lame!!
Tekken 6,
its one of the good picks!!!!

What I've Played!!
I play Pac Man,
and damn its so sucky, man!!

What I've Played!!

Halo 3,
I shoot down all the enemies,
Guitar Hero,
let's start to rock and roll!
There are games
that I really like,
like God of War
or maybe
the Fantastic Four,
and that's when I recall
the games I bought,
What I've played!

The End :)