The Epic Blog Of Mine

The Epic Blog Of Mine
Feel good fun.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Linkin' Park Parody- Leave Out All The Rest

Yo and yo again people! This is RubbaFace here and just to inform you: I have made my twitter account. This is the link:http://twitter.com/rubbaface.
And now...for the parody....

Lyrics:
I dreamed I was nerdy,
I wasn't that smart,
When I play soccer,
I get kicked in the butt


I'm a big retart,
I think I'm dumb,
When I start eating,
I bite off my thumb

So if you're asking me I want you to know....
I let a toddler kick my small ass 
coz I am weak and so useless
I am just a nerd

When I'm driving,
my car gets freakin' hijacked,
by Stephen Alvin,
I'm just a nerd...
Stephen's a bastard!



I wear purple boots,
they look so gayish,
so do my looks...
I have a weird face,
one that looks creepy,
one that's pervetic,
like a sissy...


So if you're asking me I want you to know....
I let a toddler kick my small ass 
coz I am weak and so useless
I am just a nerd


When I'm driving,
my car gets freakin' hijacked,
by Stephen Alvin,
I'm just a nerd...
Stephen's a bastard!

End of Song.

That's all...hope you enjoy it! And wazzup!
RubbaFace :)