The Epic Blog Of Mine

The Epic Blog Of Mine
Feel good fun.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Innocence Parody: I order

Yo yo-ers! Rubbaface here again. And uh...HI. Made a parody of the song Innocence(by Avril Lavrigne).
Here's the lyrics. And uh...I might be making a music video. Hmm...who knows?

Lyrics:
I look around and I find myself in a restaurant
I feel hungry and I decide to order fried prawns
I take a look at the main menu and I shrink in fear,
You know why? They charge GST in here
But what the heck I'm so hungry

I feel so desperate!!

I order roasted chicken,
I put it on my plate,
Its glimmering, its brilliant,
I give it a good taste,

I need to eat!!!!
And this restaurant clearly fufils my need!!

I order clam and chowder with jelly pudding,
I order vanilla ice-cream with chocolate toppings,
For the appetizer I order blueberry pie,
And for the snacks, I order deep-fried french fries
My stomach's bloating up with food!

I feel so desperate!!

I order roasted chicken,
I put it on my plate,
Its glimmering, its brilliant,
I give it a good taste,

I need to eat!!!!
And this restaurant clearly fufils my need!!

I order beef steaks grilled with pepper and potatoes,
I order a sandwich filled with lettuce and tomatoes,
All this food is making me really full!(x2)

All this food is making me really full!

I order roasted chicken,
I put it on my plate,
Its glimmering, its brilliant,
I give it a good taste,

I need to eat!!!!
And this restaurant clearly fufils my need!!

End of Song

Speaking of food...I'm feel hungry now. Gotta run.
RubbaFace